Monday, December 6, 2010

Thing #23 - Thank You!

Well, Thing #23 had been an online survey for the folks who provided 23 Things, to see what people thought of the program... since they're not doing that anymore, that only leaves me with saying thank you!  Both to anyone who has been reading this blog, as well as to the folks who came up with the original 23 Things.  I know they weren't done all that long ago, but technology is changing so fast, they'll be ready for updates and even replacements soon, if not already.  Ways that 23 Things can go in the future?  I don't know that much about cloud-computing, or if you can turn it into a "Thing".... but, it seems big and is getting bigger, so that could be something to look at.  That's really the only idea I have off the top of my head, but I'm sure there are plenty of other people already hatching plans for the way the internet is going to go in the future! 

No comments:

Post a Comment